Sunday 12 April 2015

Finish Along Q1 round up

I did manage to link up my Q1 finishes before the deadline but just wanted to do a quick round up post, for the sake of accountability and all that.
2015 FAL at On the Windy Side

So in January I laid out plans to complete all the outstanding WIPs in my house. All 6 of them. Funnily enough, I didn't, and I've managed to generate a whole pile of new ones too!!

1. Sew Together bags for Bitches get Stitches swap. Done and very very happy with them.



2. Secret sewing - Oakshott blog hop. Done. Thrilled with how this turned out. I think it may be destined to be a gift for my daughter's teacher at the end of the school year. 



3. Random churn dash block cushion. Not done. In fact I don't even know where it is ....

giant churn dash


4. STQB quilt. All done, bound and ready to label and send.

It's a finish! #siblingstogether #stqb #finishit2015 #quilt #quilting #sewing #handmade


5. Aviatrix medallion. Not done. Some small progress made.

It's slow progress, but it's progress #aviatrixmedallion #aviatrixmedallionqal

6. Skill builder BOM. Not even touched ....


So, that's 3 out of 6 which is rather average. Off to appraise the WIP pile and lay out my Q2 plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thank you for your comment :-)