Tuesday 6 January 2015

FAL Q4 round up

So back in October I laid out my finishing goals for the end of 2014, including the hilarious line "let's see if I can end the year with no WIPS". Well here's a spoiler for you: I didn't. But I did do a reasonable job of cracking through the list.


1) IGminiswap

Done and blogged and sent and received and loved.


2) Pouch commission

All finished on time and blogged with a note to self to not take further commissions.


3) Vaguely festive churn dash quilt

I was really thrilled to get this one finished and onto the sofa at the very start of December. Lack of both daylight and motivation stopped me getting any decent photos of it however and it has therefore only just now been blogged. Still with crap photos.



4) Aviatrix medallion.

Umm, nope. Haven't even looked at it. Next ....

5) Skill builder BOM

This is also not in any way shape or form finished BUT I have FMQd some of the blocks following the workshop with Trudi. So, some small progress.

6) Super Tote

Another, finished, used and loved item that I have procrastinated on writing up. But done!



So that's 4 out of 6 which I think we can call not bad at all.



Linking up with Katy before she hands the FAL baton on to another brave soul for 2015 ...


1 comment:

  1. I think 4 finishes is brilliant!! And they are gorgeous ones too!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Thank you for your comment :-)